Digital Ads Specialist
We’re hiring a Digital Ads Specialist to join our team.
We’re a digital advertising and performance marketing agency based in Sheffield that are looking to expand our team. We manage a pan-European client base of outdoor and lifestyle apparel brands including Patagonia, Mammut, Universal Works, Gramicci and Stanley.
- Full time & Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Sociable working hours
- No weekends
- Company MacBook pro
- £25-40k p.a. dependent on experience
- 31 days paid holiday p.a.
- Generous employer pensions contributions
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Casual dress
- Annual profit share bonus scheme
- Dog friendly office
Main duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of digital advertising and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Contribute to the development of and manage the overall strategy put in place for each of our clients to grow.
- Supporting your fellow team members in the deployment and management of campaigns and clients they’re responsible for.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on account management agency side experience or relevant client side experience with at least 2 years at a senior marketing level.
- Strategic digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Expertise in digital advertising on but not limited to the following platforms:
- Facebook, Instagram
- Google, YouTube
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience using Shopify or Magento
- Practical understanding and application of SEO best practices
- Team leadership or supervisory experience
- Communicate effectively and confidently with clients
- Experience in the outdoor and lifestyle industry
- Passion for outdoor activities and sports
- Proficient in Photoshop or similar
- Copywriting experience
- Google Data Studio
- Experience with WordPress
If this sounds like you, fill in the form and we’ll drop you a message.